Facts: Get to Know The Center
Opening its doors for the first time in June 2012, the Mansfield ISD Center for the Performing Arts features tons of parking space, banquet/meeting space for large events and a premier stage and auditorium complete with ample seating.
- 141,500 square feet dual-purpose facility ideal for large events including graduations, concerts and meetings.
- features 2,000 parking spaces, performance hall seating for about 5,500 and banquet/meeting space for 500
- The performance hall boasts a Meyer Sound Constellation system for a superior acoustical experience and can be divided into three separate event venues:
- one center section (orchestra, parterre & mezzanine levels) that can seat about 4,200 for full stage productions;
- two side lecture halls that can be closed off from the main auditorium for smaller presentations with theater seating for 640 a piece.
- The professional development center houses a large banquet area that, when fully opened, can seat up to 50 and can be divided into up to six separate break-out rooms
- Includes three U-shaped computer labs for technology presentations and trainings for up to 30 people in each lab
- Architect: Huckabee | General Contractor: Byrne Construction Services
You have to see it to believe it!