Starting 2019-20, children who are four (4) years old on or before September 1 of the current school year and who do not qualify for either the Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD) or the free federally-funded pre-kindergarten program, are eligible to enroll in Mansfield ISD's Tuition-Based Pre-K Program.
For more information about the pre-k program, please download our Frequently Asked Questions.
- J.L. Boren Elementary (1401 Country Club Drive, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- Roberta Tipps Elementary (3001 North Walnut Creek Drive, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- Annette Perry Elementary (1261 South Main Street, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- AM Session: 8:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. (includes breakfast/lunch)
- PM Session: 12:20 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (includes lunch/snack)
- Application/Holding Fee - $90
- This fee is due at the time of registration and will be applied toward the first month's tuition.
- 1st Month Tuition – $295 (due September 1)
- Monthly Tuition – $385 (October - May; due by first day of each month)
The deadline to apply for the 2019-20 school term is Thursday, Feb. 14, 2019.