Lecture Halls & Computer Labs
The Center has two lecture halls in the Performance hall that can be used for breakout and keynote sessions for up to 640 people. Both halls are equipped with a Digital Projection Lighting 45-1080 projector and screen. These spaces are generally used for large group presentations and lectures.
Having the proper training facility is just as important as the training itself. The Center offers three state-of-the-art computer labs to handle your training and presentation needs.
The professional development area includes three U-shaped computer labs for technology presentations and trainings of up to 30 people per lab. Each 30-station computer lab offers the following:
- State-of-the-art equipment - two Lexmark printers, HP 3420 All in ones, trainer station with HP 6200 Pro, Promethean 378 ActivBoard and Epson Powerlite 95 projector.
- IT Support - our team of IT professionals are on-site during all hours of operation ensuring training goes smoothly.
- Coordination - We make the process of renting our training facilities seamless.
- Break Room Area - The Center has a comfortable sitting area with soda and snack machines.
- Catering - Catering can be arranged for additional fees, allowing you to focus on training.
- Parking - Attendees will have plenty of convenient parking available to them.